Mercy Regional College is a supportive family where all staff members are heard, valued and cared for. We consider all our staff to be educators of the students in our care, and understand the energy, passion, commitment and satisfaction that comes from fostering student learning.
The employees of Mercy Regional College enjoy access to a range of benefits including:
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, including online resources and counselling sessions
- Wind Down Fridays
- Wellbeing and Yoga Sessions
- PD Sessions and Seminars
- Flu vaccinations
- Welcome BBQ at the start of the school year
- Principal’s Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Party and other staff social events throughout the year
As part of the Hampden Catholic Schools Network (HCSN), Mercy Regional College provides its employees rich opportunities for professional development and networking.